Monday 29 March 2010

Sticky & Sweet, the DVD

Today's lunch break was x-tra x-tra special: the Sticky & Sweet DVD has finally arrived!

And a cool surprise came with it: an exclusive calendar, that Fnac stores were giving away for the first buyers. It may not be a top quality item, but it sure feels good to bring something new to our collection!

The years may pass by, but the feeling of excitement is always the same, everytime a new M release hits the stores. The moment I got my hands on the DVD, I felt that good old impulse of heading home straight away, to absorb every second of it.

But I had to wait until dinner time, to press "Play": the extras, finally the extras! And all I can say is: WOOOOW!!! What a stunning Behind-the-Scenes footage! What a wonderful testimony of S&S's greatness! Definitely worth the wait...












Top image by Madonna X Portugal

No comments: