Thursday 1 April 2010

Warning Signs


If you're a die-hard M fan, then this one must be at the top of your wish-list.

Written in 1984 by M and Stephen Bray, "Warning Signs" was the 3rd song to be used in the "Vision Quest" soundtrack. Unfortunately, it was never released. And to this date, it is kept totally unknown. No one has ever heard it, not a single internet miracle, nothing. "Warning Signs" is our Holy Grail.

Bray reportedly describes it as «a cool synth track». The lyric sheet reveals the opening intro as "I see danger up ahead", "Warning (echo), Warning (echo)". Chorus is "Warning I see danger up ahead. I can see it in your eyes, and it's really no surprise. Because, I can see your warning signs".

Oh-my-God...

> Check out some more pics from Vision Quest Through The Looking Glass.

Source: Wikipedia

No comments: