Wednesday 28 December 2011

Oh dear...

One month has passed without writing a thing!

December is being quite a ride. Between work, studies on music journalism, my podcast side-project, Christmas stuff and an endless flu, there's no energy left to think about nice things to post in here.

Something's got to give... but under the skin, all remains alive and kicking ;)

No need to talk about all the frenzy that has been going on these last few weeks, surrounding the new album, the new video, Superbowl, the world tour, the perfume, the Golden Globes, oh God, what a massive year lies ahead of us!

You all know everything about that - and frankly, it's not my intention to give you the news (there are better places to find them), only thoughts and impressions.

So here's something I'd like to share with you, reminding the amazing December we had, nineteen years ago. I couldn't be more obsessed back then, M couldn't be more fierce and daring. Our Christmas in 1992 was all about house music, vintage clothes, romance and nightclubbing.

A few days ago, I put Erotica on my CD player, pressed 4 and couldn't help saying out loud: God, this is SO DAMN SEXY!

I can't help falling in love with this song, over and over again.


No comments: