Sunday 14 November 2010

The Birthday Present

Five years ago, on this very same day, I received one of the most unforgettable, amazing birthday presents EVER, from M herself. It was called Confessions on a Dancefloor.

On November 14th 2005, Confessions was released. The first time I listened to it was in my room, at midnight - to my surprise, it went on sale here in Lisbon during the last hours of the 13th. I bought it immediately, went home and waited for the magical hour.

I was so overwhelmed. The music was - is and will eternally be - amazing. And I was flooded with happiness.

It will always be the most special work M has ever made, in my heart.
Needless to say that I played it today.

2 comments:

Ique in Vogue said...

I loooove this session.
I'll make one like this one day.

Rui Clemente said...

One of the all-time BEST!