Thursday 15 March 2012

Like we've never seen her before! :O

I bet every one of us had the same reaction, last Saturday:

Moment 1: No, this is fake.
Moment 2: Yeah, absolutely fake.
Moment 3: Come on, you gotta be kidding me...
Moment 4: Wait... the gap in the girl's teeth...
Moment 5: Man... this is from her official Facebook page...
Moment 6: Guy Oseary tweeted this as well?
Moment 7: ...
Moment 8: OH-MY-GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O


It's still hard to believe, but it's true. On March 10, M shared her bruises with us, in a way we could never imagine. No make-up & lights, no editing, nothing but an incredible, clinical-type close-up of her body, her discipline, her endurance, her endless energy.

She almost kills herself to deliver on stage what we all know - what the WORLD knows - for almost 3 decades. And for all these years, we've always been so proud of her work, her message.

You are my role model, for ever and always.
Thank you, Madonna.


Yes, you've already seen them, but it would be sinful not to put them here.
Note: LOVE the descriptions. Feels like she's talking to me!

bruises on my leg from rehearsal
 
 
cut my lip from rehearsing Girl Gone Wild

heart shaped bruise on my ass

No comments: