Friday 30 March 2012

Mesa de Mistura


Ok, the title may sound a little strange to you. It's Portuguese for "Mixing Table" and it's the title of my podcast.

Yeah, a podcast. :)

It's been a year that I've been having a bit of fun, making this 100% home-made "radio show" (although it's a podcast, it follows the classic model of a radio show).

The reason for doing this is simple: my unconditional love for music and the pleasure of sharing it with others.

Mesa de Mistura is now on its 26th show and I thought it would be cool to show it to you. This one has a lot of ambient house, electronica, trip hop and house... and there's a Madonna moment as well. In fact, the promo image I made may look familiar to you ;)

Sorry for one thing: I speak in Portuguese in it. But it's the music that really matters. :))

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea you did something like this! Loving your voice at the start there. :D
I've always been a big Aphex Twin fan since the Come to Daddy day's. I can't wait to listen to the other shows. Thank you for sharing something so personal with us here.

Cait

Rui Clemente said...

Only recently I listened to Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Works 85-92 and loved it! I only knew Come To Daddy and Windowlicker and it was a great surprise to hear early stuff from him.

So glad you liked the show! I'll soon upload the others on Mixcloud and I'll let you know :))

Thank you dear Cait!

Anonymous said...

Gang Bang Demo: http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/93298788/file.html

:D

Cait

Rui Clemente said...

OMG Cait!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
A whole parallel universe!
Thank u so much!